GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, TERMS OF PAYMENT, LEGAL FEES, AND DISPUTES:
The customer agrees to make full payment due on the date of installation completion or prior to the release of the products or vehicle. The vehicle or products will not be released until full payment has been processed accordingly. Any invoice that is not paid at the time of installation completion, order or delivery is considered past due and the customer is responsible for all collection fees including but not limited to attorney fees and court costs for unpaid balances at the interest rate of 18% per annum. This is not an expectation contract and we are not responsible for buyers’ remorse. Customer or assigned agent shall identify to MiraTint in writing any dispute concerning an invoice within ten days of the date of the invoice. If disputes are not identified in writing within the ten-day time frame the customer has accepted the job and the invoiced amount. Customers must contact MiraTint of any and all work in dispute, accompanied by written explanation. After investigation, if an error is found on our behalf we will make appropriate corrections.
Customer or assigned agent signing the proposal form agrees that they are the responsible party for payment of services requested. Customer or assigned agent agrees to make full payment due on the date of installation completion and agrees to be responsible for all collection fees including attorney fees and court costs for any unpaid balances at the interest rate of 18% per annum. A fee of $35.00 will be charged for any returned checks, in addition to the amount due.
CONDITIONS OF INSTALLATION
1. MiraTint will prepare and clean all glazing listed in the scope of work using accepted industry standards.
2. MiraTint will install all film in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendation and adhere to accepted industry installation standards.
3. All film installed by MiraTint carries the following warranty against defects in manufacturing and workmanship.
3a. Limited Lifetime (Residential)
3b. 10 (Ten) Years (Commercial)
4. MiraTint will adhere to all applicable safety procedures and maintain all required insurance throughout the duration of the project.
5. MiraTint will remove all debris generated by the project and maintain a clean work environment at all times.